Solid Signal > Cell Phone Accessories > Amplifiers
The Pro 70 from Wilson Electronics amplifies weak cellular signals to provide reliable voice and data coverage – including 4G – inside homes and other buildings where signals may not penetrate. The Pro 70 features a self-optimizing microprocessor with a built-in graphical signal meter. The uplink and downlink power display makes it easy for the integrator to determine the direction of the cell tower and the strength of the available signal, which greatly reduce installation time.
- 50 Ohm System
- Coverage up to 25,000 sq. ft
- Strong, reliable downlink speed
- The Pro 70, and all CI models from Wilson Electronics, are sold only to custom technology integration installers. Installers license is mandated by WeBoost and FCC
- Expansion kits available for large scale installations
- Self-optimizing design minimizes installation time
- Compatible with all North American cellular networks
- FCC and Industry Canada certified
- Three year warranty
Like all Wilson boosters, the Pro 70 features cell site protections that prevent any possibility of interference with cell towers. The Pro 70, and all CI models from Wilson Electronics, are sold only to custom technology integrators and are not available through any online or retail source. Wilson Electronics quality and an industry-leading three year warranty make the Pro 70 the clear choice for the professional technology integrator.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for WilsonPro Pro 70 Cell Phone Signal Booster - 50 ohm (465134)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!