Solid Signal > Home Theater Equipment > Speakers
This in-wall bridge speaker transforms your smaller 2-way in-wall or satellite speakers into full range monitors. This compact non-powered sub is not for replacing a decent powered LFE subwoofer but to bridge the frequency gap often found when trying to pair smaller speakers to a high powered subwoofer.
- Cold test temperature: -25 +or- 3 deg C for 16 hours, Heat test temperature: 70 +or- 2 deg C for 16 hours
- Dimensions: 11 9/10" x 11 9/10" overall, 10 5/8" x 10 5/8" cut out
- Woofer size: 10", woofer type: Non-press cone, woofer magnet: 30 oz.
- Output power: 100 W (nominal), 200 W (maximum)
- Impedance: 8 Ohms, sensitivity: 88 +or- 2 dB
- Mounting depth: 3 1/8", Form factor: In-wall
- Crossover: 6 dB per octave
- Frequency: 35 Hz - 3 kHz
- Color: White
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Tech Choice- 4928 10 Inches In-Wall Subwoofer (Passive) (4928)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!