Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Fiber Optics > Kramer Electronics 50-00003195
The 616T and 616R are a small and lightweight, detachable fiber optic transmitter and receiver pair. They transmit uncompressed resolutions of up to WQXGA (2560x1600 @60Hz) or WQUXGA (3840x2400 @33Hz vertical refresh rate) over dual link DVI to a range of up to 500 meters (1640 feet) using duplex multimode fiber optic cable with two LC connectors. The 616T converts dual link DVI signals to optical signals that it transmits to the 616R. The 616R decodes the optical signals back to a dual link DVI signal.
- Standards Compliance - Supports DVI1.0, fully implemented by fiber-optic communication and DDC2B by virtual DDC; Class A digital device, pursuant to part 15 and 2 of FCC and CE
- Max. Resolution - HDTV: 480p, 720p, 1080p; Vesa: VGA to WQUXGA @33Hz (XGA not supported)
- Power - External power adapters (supplied) or 5V DC from source (auto detect)
- EDID Capture - Copies and stores the EDID from a display device (616T)
- Cable - Duplex multimode fiber optic cable with two LC connectors
- Max. Data Rate - 13.5Gbps (2.25Gbps per graphic channel)
- System Range - Up to 500m (1640ft) (multimode)
- Not HDCP Compliant
- HDTV Compatible
- EMI/RFI Free
Product Reviews for Kramer Dual Link Detachable DVI Optical Transmitter Receiver (1640ft) (50-00003195)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!