Solid Signal > Wire & Cable > DVI Supplies
The 614T and 614R are a small and lightweight, detachable optical transmitter and receiver pair. They transmit uncompressed DVI resolutions of up to 1920x1200 at 60Hz using one multimode fiber optic cable with SC connectors. The 614T converts the DVI signal to an optical signal that it transmits to the 614R. The 614R decodes the optical signals back to a DVI signal.
- Standards Compliance - Supports DVI1.0, fully implemented by fiber-optic communication and DDC2B by virtual DDC; Class A digital device, pursuant to part 15 and 2 of FCC and CE
- Power - External power adapters (supplied) or 5V DC from source (auto detect)
- EDID Capture - Copies and stores the EDID from a display device (614T)
- Max. Resolution - Up to WUXGA, 2K or 1080p (XGA not supported)
- Max. Data Rate - 6.75Gbps (2.25Gbps per graphic channel)
- System Range - Up to 500m (1640ft) (multimode)
- HDTV Compatible - Not HDCP compliant
- Cable - 1 SC multimode fiber optic cable
- EMI/RFI Free
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Kramer One-Fiber Detachable DVI Optical Extender Transmitter Receiver (50-00003395)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!