Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Antenna Towers > American Tower Company 50-AME25-BT-GUY
Includes Complete Guyed Wire Kit for up to 110 MPH winds. The Amerite 25 AME25 Tower, using proven solid rod, Z cross brace construction. One of the most versatile, economical and dependable towers for self-supporting, bracketed and guyed applications. Tower sections have a 12.5" face width, 1.25" high strength steel tubing legs. Sections are then hot dipped galvanized after welding and fabrication assuring you of a long life finish.
- The American Tower Company guarantees all materials and workmanship to be of the highest quality
- Additional shipping fees may apply. A Solid Signal Rep will contact you for shipping instructions.
- Hot Dipped Galvanized
- Great place to mount an antenna to get your signal over obstacles.
- This is a special order item - We do not accept returns on towers
- Call 866-374-4625 for accessories
Here’s a tower that is high in quality yet low
in price. Compare it with any tower on the market today!
Towers Consist of:
(1) AME-25-T Top Section with Standard top
Fixed 3-Prong Base
(1) 5019 Pier Pin
(1) Complete Guy Wire
(1) Safety climb (less harness)
• Use as communication radio towers
and loud speaker towers
• Wireless/Broadband towers
• Fringe and deep fringe areas
section is double bolted for sturdy and dependable joining
10 foot sections
• Hot dip galvanized for a long lasting finish (ASTM
• Steel tubing is 50,000 p.s.i. (ASTM A513)
to precise tolerances, assuring you a perfect installation
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for American Tower Amerite 50ft Tower Fixed 3-Prong Base Guyed Wire (50-AME25-BGR-GUY)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!