Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > Wi-Fi Antennas > Firetide 5020-LNK
Firetide - 5020-LNK HotPort 5020 Connectorized Tri-Band Link (5020-LNK)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
The Firetide HotPort 5020-LNK provides true bridging functionality and is agnostic to the types of client or protocols on the network. It supports transparent overlay of multiple subnet (VLANs) over the point-to-point link. It also provides seamless transport of multicast and broadcast traffic over the point-to-point link, including IPTV distribution, video on demand, video surveillance and video conferencing. The 5020-LNK utilizes the MIMO technology to provide better throughput and performance for a back haul link. 5020-LNK delivers up to 50 Mbps of UDP throughput with data rates of up to 300 Mbps.
- Description: 50 Mbps wireless link, single radio, Outdoor MIMO-802.11n, Tri Band Spectrum 2.4 GHz/4.9 GHz/5 GHz, 400 mW, with Pre-Configured MIMO and HVPro Management License. Each bundle contains 2 x 5020 Nodes(pre-configured to link bewtwwen the bundled 5020-LNK units), single radio, 50Mbps UDP 2 x DC connectors, 2 x dual band 2.4GHz/5GHz 3 dBi staging antenna, 2 x RJ45 weatherized Ethernet connectors, 2 x AP20-050-MIMO-19 antenna, 2 x CB-C-015-N-MIMO antennas cables, 2 x PoE injectors, quick install guides
- Broadband Frequency Band: 5.8 GHz
- Frequency Range: 5.725-5.795 GHz
- Ethernet Capacity: Up to 50 Mbps
- Network Protocol: IP
- Broadband System Configuration: All Outdoor
- Data Rate: 50 Mbit/s
- Maximum Data Rate: 50 Mbit/s
- Temperature Range: -40-60 deg C
- Broadband Antenna Type: Connectorized
- Antenna Type: Connectorized
- Channel Bandwidth: 10|20|30|40MHz
- Power Consumption: 22 Watts
- Mfg. Warranty: 1 Year
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Firetide - 5020-LNK HotPort 5020 Connectorized Tri-Band Link (5020-LNK)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!