Home > Data & Networking > Wi-Fi Antennas > Firetide 5200
Firetide's HotPoint MIMO wireless access points deliver a modular access solution for large scale, indoor and outdoor WLAN solutions. The HotPoint 5000 series features two independently operating radios. Radio 1 is capable of operating in 802.11 b/g/n mode and Radio 2 is capable of operating in 802.11 a/n. In addition, the radio 2 also support client connectivity in the 4.9 GHz based public safety band. This unit can deliver up to 200Mbps TCP throughput.
- GSA: Contract
- Broadband Frequency Band: 2.4 GHz / 5.8 GHz
- Data Rate: 54 Mbit/s
- Frequency Range: 2.412-2.483 GHz / 4.94-4.99 GHz / 5.470-5.725 GHz / 5.725-5.795 GHz
- WiFi Deployment Type: Standalone / Controller-Based
- WiFi Standard: 802.11b / 802.11g / 802.11n
- WiFi Security: WEP / WPA / WPA2
- Environment: Outdoor
- Temperature Range: -20-55 deg C
- Mounting: Tabletop or wall
- Item Length: 8.6 in
- Item Height: 2 in
- Item Width: 8.2 in
- Transmit Power: 100 mW
- Data Connectors: 10/100BaseTX RJ45 Ethernet port
- Power Supply: Included
- Mfg. Warranty: 1 Year
FIRETIDE HotPoint 5200 outdoor tri-band dual radio access point. 802.11 b/g/n and 802.11 a/n dual radios. 3X3 MIMO. NEMA 4X/IP67-rated aluminum enclosure.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Firetide 5200 HotPoint Outdoor Tri-Band Dual Radio AP (5200)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!