Solid Signal > Installation Tools & Parts > Wire Management
Make well organized networking by using the Intellinet 24 Port Cat6 Patch Panel. The stringent manufacturing standards ensure to deliver the highest quality output. It provides a reliable termination for copper network cabling and has Gold plated jacks. You can use both 110 and Krone punch-down tools for wiring this patch panel with 22 to26 AWG stranded and solid wire cables. It is specially designed to use with unshielded twisted pair (UTP) Cat6 network cable and can be used with Ethernet, Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet networking environments. It has 24 RJ-45 ports and is 1U 19" rack mounted. Order the Intellinet 24 Port Cat6 Patch Panel today to organize the networking!
- Solid & reliable terminations for copper cabling featuring a minimum of 3mm, 50 micro-inch, gold-plated jack contacts
- Compatible with both 110 & Krone punch-down tools
- Supports 22 - 26 gauge stranded & solid wire
- For use with unshielded twisted pair (UTP) CAT-6 network cable
- Ideal for Ethernet, fast Ethernet & Gigabit Ethernet network applications
- Connects 24 RJ-45 ports to a network
- Occupies 1U rack height
- Meets 19" rack mount standards
- Lifetime warranty
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for INTELLINET 520959 CAT-6 Patch Panel, 24 Port, UTP, 1U(520959)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!