Solid Signal > Wire & Cable > Component Cables
This cable includes conductors for each of the three video channels (Red Green Blue) as well as the two stereo audio channels (Red and White) and is ideal for connecting the analog output of DVD players and VCRs to the corresponding inputs on your TV. The video conductors in this cable are made from RG-59 coaxial cable with 22 AWG cores and shielding to prevent EMI and RFI interference from disturbing your video signal. The audio lines utilize 27 AWG stranded conductors. The connectors are gold plated to ensure smooth corrosion-free connections.
- Specification: - 3 RCA Video (Y, Pr, Pb) + 2 RCA Audio (Stereo L/R) Connectors
- Color Coded, Gold Plated, Molded Connectors
- Heavy-Duty, Triple Shielded RG-59/u Coax Cable
- Supports both Y, Pr, Pb and Y, Cr, Cb Color Space Component Signals
- Stranded 22 AWG (17/0.16) Center Conductor
- Super Shielding Aluminum Foil +96/0.12 Braid Return
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Tech Choice- 5357 15ft 22 AWG 5-RCA Component Video/Audio Coaxial Cable (RG-59/U) (Black) (5357)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!