Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Equipment > Wi-Fi Antennas > Cambium 5400SMG
Cambium- 5400SMG Canopy 5.4 GHz Subscriber Module (5400SMG)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Currently Not Available
The Cambium Wireless SM is the subscriber termination unit or the Customer Premise Equipment (CPE). It consists of a single module that operates with an integrated 60-degree antenna.
Each SM can communicate to a single AP Module at any given time. SM synchronization and control is accomplished via the received AP signal. SMs are typically located outdoor and Line of Sight (LOS) from the APs.
- Description: PMP100 5.4 GHz Subscriber Module
- Broadband Frequency Band: 5.4 GHz
- Frequency Range: 5.470-5.725 GHz
- Radio Type: Subscriber Module
- Network Protocol: IP
- Data Rate: 7 Mbit/s
- Temperature Range: -40-55 deg C
- Mounting: Integrated Pipe Mount
- Encryption: DES
- GPS Synchronization: No
- Latency: 5 - 7ms
- Transmit Power: Meets FCC UNII ERP Limit
- Receiver Sensitivity: -86dBm
- Antenna Type: Integrated
- Power Consumption: 8W Max
- Power Supply: 24 VDC (Not included)
- Item Length: 11.75 inch
- Item Height: 3.4 inch
- Item Width: 3.4 inch
- Mfg. Warranty: 1 Year
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Cambium- 5400SMG Canopy 5.4 GHz Subscriber Module (5400SMG)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!