Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > Wi-Fi Antennas > Cambium 5401BHUSG
Cambium 5401BHUSG PTP 100 - PTP 100 5.4 GHz Backhaul W/ AES N0 Reflector (5401BHUSG)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Currently Not Available
MOTOROLA Canopy 5.4GHz Backhaul Radio. 10 Mbps with AES Encryption. Reflector Kit and power supplies are note included Two Kits are required for a complete link.
- Broadband Frequency Band: 5.4 GHz
- Mfg. Warranty: 1 Year
Delivering data rates up to 14 Mbps at distances up to 35 miles (56 km), these cost-effective systems offer consistent throughput, interference mitigation capabilities, weather resistant operations and a compact, rugged design. Operating in the 2.4, 5.2, 5.4 and 5.8 GHz frequencies, the systems are designed to provide reliable, line-of-sight connectivity for a variety of applications including rural, remote or campus connectivity, temporary services, emergency communications, video surveillance, distance learning, telemedicine, banking and backbone operations for Metro WiFi networks.
- Description: PTP 100 5.4 GHz Backhaul W/ AES N0 Reflector
- Ethernet Capacity: 2Mbps to 14Mbps
- Frequency Range: 5.470-5.725 GHz
- Network Protocol: IP
- Broadband System Configuration: All Outdoor
- Data Rate: 2 Mbit/s
- Security/Encryption: AES|FIPS 197
- Temperature Range: -40-55 deg C
- Maximum Data Rate: 14 Mbit/s
- Broadband Antenna Type: Integrated
- Antenna Type: Integrated
- Channel Bandwidth: 20MHz
- Power Consumption: 8W Max
- Interface: RJ-45
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Cambium 5401BHUSG PTP 100 - PTP 100 5.4 GHz Backhaul W/ AES N0 Reflector (5401BHUSG)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!