The Model 5525 Two-Channel Video Modulator with IR converts two video and stereo audio inputs to two programmable TV channels (stereo audio is converted to monaural audio after modulation).
- Two modulated TV channels
- Creates TV channels for cameras or other video sources
- Channel range: CATV 65-125 (excluding 95-99) and UHF 14-64
- IR remote control signals from IR targets passes back through the system coax to IR emitters
- Pushbutton digital programming of modulated channels
- Can remotely power DA-8200 and DA-550 series distribution amplifiers
- 7.9" W x 1.5" H x 5.5" D
The Model 5525 has IR emitter output jacks and the ability to remotely power a DA-8200 or DA-550 series distribution amplifier from up to 75 away. The Model 5525 works with both the 12-volt and 5-volt IR systems and accessories. The Model 5525 modulator offers video loop-through. Jumpers on the Model 5525 terminate the video inputs at 75 ohms. When a jumper is removed, the input can be looped using a "Y" adapter to feed the video to a local monitor or VCR.
Here are available downloads related to this product: