Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > Audio Cables > Tech Choice 5579
The 3.5mm (1/8") stereo TRS connector is more commonly known as the Headphone Jack on portable mp3 players and mobile phones. This cable features a male 3.5mm stereo (TRS) plug on each end with molded connector housings and strain relief boots. Each connector is gold-plated to ensure smooth corrosion-free connections. The conductors are 22 AWG and each conductor is shield to prevent EMI or RFI interference from entering your audio system. The cable is 12mm x 6mm thick while the connector housings are 41mm long x 15mm diameter.
- 3.5 mm ( 1/8") stereo TRS connector is more commonly known as the headphone jack on portable mp3 players and mobile phones
- Dimensions: 12 mm x 6 mm thick cable, 41 mm(L) x 15 mm(Dia) connector housings
- Conductors are 22 AWG and each conductor is shield to prevent EMI or RFI interference from entering your audio system
- Cable features a male 3.5 mm stereo (TRS) plug on each end, with molded connector housings and strain-relief boots, each connector is gold-plated to ensure smooth, corrosion-free connections
- Made of heavy-duty coaxial cable for each conductor
- Coaxial/1 x mini-phone male to male stereo audio
- Device supported: Audio device
- Connectors are gold plated
- Color: Black
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Tech Choice- 5579 15ft Premium 3.5mm Stereo Male to 3.5mm Stereo Male 22 AWG Cable (Gold Plated) (Black) (5579)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!