Solid Signal > Wire & Cable > Audio Cables
The 3.5mm (1/8") stereo TRS connector is more commonly known as the Headphone Jack on portable mp3 players and mobile phones. This cable features a male 3.5mm stereo (TRS) plug on one end and a female 3.5mm stereo jack on the other end each with molded connector housings and strain relief boots. Each connector is gold-plated to ensure smooth corrosion-free connections. The conductors are 22 AWG and each conductor is shield to prevent EMI or RFI interference from entering your audio system. The cable is 12mm x 6mm thick while the connector housings are 41mm long x 15mm diameter.
- Cable features a male 3.5 mm stereo (TRS) plug on one end and a female 3.5 mm stereo jack on-the other end, each with molded connector housings and strain-relief boots
- Conductors are 22 AWG and each conductor is shield to prevent EMI or RFI interference from entering your audio system
- 3.5 mm ( 1/8") stereo TRS connector is more commonly known as the headphone jack on portable mp3 players and mobile phones
- Connector is gold-plated to ensure smooth, corrosion-free connections
- Made of heavy-duty coaxial cable for each conductor
- Device supported: Audio device
- 3.5 mm stereo male/female
- Color: Black
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Tech Choice- 5586 3ft Premium 3.5mm Stereo Male to 3.5mm Stereo Female 22 AWG Extension Cable Gold Plated (Black) (5586)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!