Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > VGA > Tech Choice 560
Despite the introduction of DVI and HDMI the common VGA connection is still the primary connection for most computer monitors. This triple-shielded cable is designed to handle analog VGA and extended VGA resolutions. It features gold-plated male DE-15 (aka HD-15 or DB-15) connectors on each end for smooth corrosion-free connections. Additionally it has a stereo audio line with 3.5mm (1/8") connectors at each end. Each 3.5mm lead has an additional 22 inches of length beyond the DE-15 connector so you can connect it to your sound card and to the audio input of your TV or monitor.
- Connector on First End: 1 x 15-pin DB-15 Male VGA, 1 x Mini-phone Stereo Audio
- Connector on Second End: 1 x 15-pin DB-15 Male VGA, 1 x Mini-phone Stereo Audio
- Device Supported: Audio/Video Device, Monitor, TV
- Cable Type: VGA/Mini-phone
- Connector Plating: Gold Plated
- Cable Length: 50 ft
- Limited Warranty: Lifetime
- Shielding: Yes
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Tech Choice- 560 50ft Super VGA HD15 M/M CL2 Rated Cable w/ Stereo Audio and Triple Shielding (Gold Plated) (560)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!