Solid Signal > Data & Networking > KVM Switches
The 8-Port PoE Plus Desktop Switch is designed to pass both data and electrical power to a number of Power over Ethernet-compatible devices via standard Cat5e or Cat6 network cables. Equipped with eight Fast Ethernet ports (all of which support 802.3at/af PoE/PoE Plus), this switch can power wireless LAN access points and bridges, VoIP phones, IP video cameras and more while delivering network speeds of up to 100 Mbps. Switch supports the IEEE 802.3at protocol and is designed to inject up to 30 watts of power per port.
- Provides power and data connection for up to 8 PoE network devices
- Saves time and money by delivering data and power via existing network cables
- Supports IEEE 802.3at and IEEE 802.3af-compliant PoE devices
- Supports IEEE 802.3at/af detection and short circuit, overload and high-voltage protection
- IEEE 802.3x flow control for full duplex
- Supports up to 4,096 MAC address entries
- 160 kBytes buffer memory
- Desktop-size metal case
- 3-year warranty
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Intellinet- 8-Port PoE Desktop Switch (560764)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!