Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > Ethernet Switches > Intellinet 560849
With the Intellinet 560849 130W 16-Port Ethernet Switch Deliver Power over Ethernet to remote devices. It is equipped with 16 10/100 Base TX Fast Ethernet switch ports, all of which support 802.3af/at Power over Ethernet (PoE/PoE+). Besides being a versatile network LAN switch, it also provides a Power over Ethernet option that supplies a power injection to 802.3af/at-compliant devices, such as IP phones, wireless access points and network cameras. This also minimizes space used by power supplies and adapters on places, such as floors and desks in your office.
- IEEE 802.3at/af-compliant RJ45 PoE/PoE+ output ports
- 8 integrated PoE (Power over Ethernet) ports
- 30W output per port
- 130W total power budget
- All RJ45 ports with Auto-MDIX
- 10/100 auto-sensing ports automatically detects optimal network speeds
- Supports IEEE 802.3at/af detection and short circuit, overload and high-voltage protection
- IEEE 802.3x flow control for full duplex
- Zero packet loss back pressure flow control for half duplex
- 3-year warranty
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Intellinet- 130-Watt 16-Port Fast Ethernet PoE Switch (560849)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!