Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > HDMI Accessories > Tech Choice 5971
This Component Video + S/PDIF audio to HDMI® converter combines your analog high def and/or progressive scan Y, Pb, Pr (Component) video signals with an S/PDIF Digital Coax or Digital Optical Toslink Audio from your source devices and outputs them in HDMI® format. This allows you to connect your legacy Component Video sources to your newer HDMI® HDTVs and A/V receivers. No need to replace the high end video player you bought only a few years ago just because it doesnt support HDMI®. This Analog to Digital converter provides a perfect interim solution until you decide to move on to the next great high def format.
- Input Video Signal: 1.2V p-p
- Shipping Weight: 0.12 Kgs
- Operating Temperature: 0 degree C to 70 degrees C.
- Operating Humidity: 10% to 85% RH (no condensation)
- Storage Temperature: -10 degrees C to 80 degrees C.
- Storage Humidity: 5% to 90% RH (no condensation)
- External Power Supply: 5V DC @ 2A
- Regulatory Approvals: FCC, CE UL
- Input DDC Signal: 5 V p-p (TTL)
- Output Connector: HDMI® Connector female.
- Video Connector: 3 RCA Component
- Audio Connector: 1 RCA Digital Coax / 1 Digital Optical Toslink
- HDMI® Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 1.65Gbps/165Mhz
- Frequency: Up to 165Mhz
- Supported Resolutions: 480i thru 1080p
- Size: 91mm (w) x 22mm (h) x 75mm (d)
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Tech Choice Component and Digital Audio to HDMI Converter (5971)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!