Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Equipment > DVI Supplies > Tech Choice 6040
This USB 2.0 Graphic Adapter allows you to quickly and easily add an additional monitor to your desktop or laptop. The connected monitor can be configured to either clone your primary screen or extend the Windows desktop, allowing visibility of more applications at the same time.
- Can easily mirror the main display
- Extend left, right, above, or below
- Can be rotated left, right, or upside-down
- DVI, VGA, and HDMI® support
- Maximum Resolution: 1600x1200 (4:3) or 1920x1080 (16:9) @60Hz, 32-bit
- Minimum Resolution: 1024x786 (@ 60, 70, 75, and 85 Hz, 32-bit)
- USB 2.0 powered - low power consumption
- Lossless compression
- Works with CRT, LCD, and projector displays
- Standard and widescreen aspect ratios
- Features high-performance DDR memory
- Uses a virtual driver
- Stackable by design with a small footprint
- Completely silent operation
- Onboard power and status indicator LEDs
- Portable, making for easy travel
- Windows 95, 98, 98SE, ME, NT, 2000, XP (32-bit), Windows Vista® (32 & 64-bit), Windows 7 (32 & 64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32 & 64-bit)
- Mac® OS 9.x, OS X® 10.1.x - 10.8.x
The driver uses very few computer resources and offers a vast array of screen resolutions and color depths. This ensures that there is little difference in performance between a directly connected screen and a screen connected through the USB 2.0 Graphic Adapter.
It supports up to six simultaneous displays, including widescreen displays, extending your both desktop and your horizons. It operates at a maximum resolution of 1600x1200 (4:3) or 1920x1080 (16:9).
Product Reviews for Tech Choice USB 2.0 to DVI VGA and HDMI Display Adapter 1920x1080 (6040)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!