Solid Signal > Wire & Cable > Monitor Cables
SATA Internal Shielded Cable (Type L to Type L) Silver, 6 ft. Serial ATA (SATA) replaces Parallel ATA (PATA, a.k.a. IDE) as the new standard for high speed, reliable data transfer between your computers motherboard and storage drives. SATA provides faster data transfers, less clutter due to a more compact cable, leading to better in-case air circulation and ability to hot swap connections.
- Second generation SATA is known as SATA 3 Gbps but commonly referred to as SATA 2 and sometimes SATA 300
- They are referred to as "L" connectors because if you look at the female connector head on it has a sideways "L" shaped slot
- It supports a 3.0 Gbps transfer rate and also uses the "L" type connector
- It is an internal interface that uses "L" type connectors
- The male connector has an "L" shaped tongue
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Tech Choice- 6264 6ft SATA Internal Shielded Cable Type L to Type L (Silver) (6264)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!