Solid Signal > Wire & Cable > USB Cables
This unique cable adapter allows you to attach your computer to any parallel printer device thru the USB port and get faster printing results. USB (Universal Serial Bus) interface provides up to 12 Mbps data throughput so printing is much faster compared when connected to standard parallel port. The USB-Parallel Printer cable also provides true plug-n-play and hot-plug capability simply plug in the cable under the Windows operating system and the cable will be instantly detected.
- Single chip USB 1.1 to IEEE1284 bi-directional parallel port host to host communication
- IEEE-1284 1994 bi-directional parallel port Specification compliant
- Unicersal Serial Bus Specification Rev 1.1 compliant
- Support windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista
- USB full speed and bus powered
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Tech Choice- 6265 USB to Parallel (DB25 Female) Converter Cable 4ft (6265)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!