Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Switchers > Alcatel-Lucent 6450-10
The Alcatel-Lucent OmniSwitch 6450 Stackable Gigabit Ethernet LAN value switch family includes a series of 10-port models (non-PoE, Power over Ethernet [PoeE], Fast and Gigabit Ethernet) for classroom, workgroup and small enterprise segments. Designed with an optimized size, low-power consumption, fan-less and fan models and a rich software feature set, the OmniSwitch 6450-10 models provide a highly available, self-protective, easily managed and eco-friendly collocation solution.
- Offers 10/P10 gigabit models or fast ethernet 10L/P10L models with upgrade path to gigabit speeds
- All models have small, optimized form factor and are fan-less (except the -P10S)
- Optional Metro Services feature license option for service provider deployments
- Support for IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3at-compliant and 4 pair PoE compliant with Power over HDBaseT
- Internal AC power supply on all models
- IEEE 1588v2 Transparent Clock with the -P10S model
OmniSwitch 6450-10: Benefits
- Small form factor and fan less design (zero noise output) make the OmniSwitch 6450-10 models ideal for workgroup, library and classroom environments
- Start with the fast ethernet models (10L/P10L) and later migrate to gigabit user port speeds with license upgrade
- The –P10 PoE model offers 120W of PoE power and are 802.3at compliant.
- The –P10S offers 280W of PoE power, is 802.3at and 4 pair PoE compliant with Power over HDBaseT
- Create advanced managed services CPE when adding the Metro license option
- The low power consumption reduces operating expenses and cooling costs, lowering OPEX and resulting in faster return on investment (ROI)
- Leads the industry in price/feature-performance ratio and offers customers a cost-efficient advanced layer 2+ network technology solution either in fast ethernet or gigabit ethernet options
- Provides outstanding features and performance for supporting scalable, real-time voice, data and video applications for converged networks
- Allows existing AOS customers/users immediate familiarity with the product from day one, reducing their total cost of ownership (TCO) and training costs. New users may choose the method of switch access most beneficial to their needs
- Limited lifetime hardware warranty eliminates service program costs and ongoing service renewals, lowering TCO and allowing customers to reach ROI targets more quickly
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Alcatel-Lucent 6450-10 Gigabit Ethernet LAN Omniswitch (6450-10)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!