Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Modulators > Blonder Tongue 6522A-1-16P
The EQAM-420A-1-16P is designed to allow CATV operators to aggregate multiple HDTV programs received in IP format and to deliver them over a standard coaxial distribution network. The EQAM-420A accepts up to twenty four (24) HD MPEG-2/H.264 Transport Stream (TS) in unencrypted (clear) 1000Base-T Ethernet (GbE) format, and aggregates them in up to eight (8) QAM RF channels in the 54-996 MHz range. The EQAM-420A can be configured with one or two output modules, each capable of delivering four (4) adjoining QAM channels. Each QAM channel can contain up to three (3) HD programs. The EQAM-420A allows the operator to maintain the QAM RF output unencrypted, or to encrypt it with Pro:Idiom against content piracy.
- Configurable with 1 or 2 output modules, each with four adjacent QAM channels, for a total of 8 QAM channels
- Comprehensive GUI-based menu for remote monitoring and control via Web browser
- User-selectable QAM 16, 32, 64, 128, and 256 modulation modes
- Provides a front-panel RF test point (at 20 dB below primary QAM output)
- Provides SNMP v2 for product and network management
- Provides comprehensive management of receivers
- Accepts variable and constant bitrate streams
- Provides Null Packet deletion and addition
When Pro:Idiom encryption is activated, all QAM RF outputs will be
encrypted regardless of the number of output modules present or the
number of QAM RF channels assigned on each module. Pro:Idiom encryption
is available to Pro:Idiom licensees only. Comprehensive GUI-based
remote monitoring and control capabilities, including SNMP-based
management, allow CATV operators to remotely manage, operate, and
trouble shoot the network via any standard Web browser.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Blonder Tongue EQAM-420A-1-16P EdgeQAM 420A with 1 Quad-QAM Output Module and Pro:Idiom (6522A-1-16P)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!