Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Video Distribution > Kramer Electronics 712N
The 712N is a twisted pair receiver for composite video and unbalanced stereo audio signals. The 711N transmitter converts composite video and stereo audio to a twisted pair signal and the 712N receiver converts the twisted pair signal back into composite video and stereo audio signals.
- Power Connect System - A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units when the devices are within 150ft (50m) of each other
- Rack Adapters: 19" (1U): RK-3T Compatible Transmitters: 711N , VM-9T This product replaces the 712xl This product replaces the : 708
- Compact Kramer TOOLS 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter
- Cable - UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5
- Level (Gain) and EQ (Peaking) Controls - 712N
- Twisted Pair Input/Outputs - RJ-45 connectors
- Selectable Input Signal Termination - 712N
- System Range - Up to 400m (1200ft)
- Looping Input - 712N (RJ-45)
- Bandwidth - 85MHz (-3dB)
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Kramer Composite Video and Stereo Audio over Twisted Pair Receiver (712N)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!