Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Fiber Optics > Blonder Tongue 7404B12
The FIBT-S3A and MIBT-S3A Series of transmitters provides a robust system for transferring broadband CATV signals over single mode optical fibers. Both series have a a frequency bandwidth of 45- 860 MHz that accommodates a variety of different modulation formats such as AM/VSB, 8VSB, QAM, QPSK, etc. FIBT/MIBT-S3A series transmitters use high-power, low noise 1310 nm distributed feedback (DFB) laser diodes.
- 45-860 MHz Bandwidth
- 1310 nm, Single Mode With FC/APC Connector Standard,(SC/APC Optional)
- Available in 5 Optical Output Powers (6,8,10,12 & 14 dBm)To Handle A Variety of Applications
- LEDs for Quick Assessment of RF Input, Laser and Cooler Status
- Status/Alarm Jack on Rear Panel for Monitoring 5 Key Parameters
- Physical Dimensions (W x H x D) FIBT 19 x 1.75. x 8.25 in. 482.6 x 44.5 x 209.55 mm
An optical isolator protects the laser from optical reflections in the transmission path. This ensures high CNR, excellent linearity and consistent link performance. The FIBT transmitters are EIA 19" wide rack mountable with a height of 1.75". The MIBT transmitters utilize the MIRC-12V rack chassis and MIPS-12C power supply for mounting. Each MIBT-S3A occupies 2 slots within the MIRC chassis, therefore up to six (6) MIBT-S3A transmitters can be installed in 2 RUs. Both the FIBT and the MIBTs use efficient switching power supplies that accept utility power from 90 to 260 VAC and 50 to 60 Hz.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Blonder Tongue Fiber Optic Transmitter Single-mode DFB Laser (FIBT-S3A-812B)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!