Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > USB > Tech Choice 7532
This is a bus-powered extension cable from Tech Choice can be used to increase the length of a device without any signal loss or potential performance problems. It contains active electronics, which boost the USB signal for maximum reliability and performance over extended distances. The cable operates as self-powered extender, for use with USB cameras‚ printers‚ webcams‚ keyboard/mouse, etc.
- USB A male to A female extension
- Compliant with USB 2.0 High Speed (480Mbps) standard
- Backwards compatible with USB 1.0/1.1 standards
- Ensures good signal quality to meet USB 2.0 specification
- Extends USB signal up to 15 meters (49 feet)
- Operating temperature range from +32 ~ +176°F (0 ~ +80°C)
- Compatible with Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/7, Mac OS X, Linux
- Gold-plated connector
- 28/24 AWG wires
- Active USB extension cable
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Tech Choice 49ft USB 2.0 A Type M to F Active Extension Cable (7532)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!