Solid Signal > Installation Tools & Parts > Signal Meters
In one rugged, modular handheld, the Acterna HST-3000 offers more testing power than any other portable tester on the market. Created to improve the efficiency of installing, maintaining, and troubleshooting local loop services, the HST-3000 combines copper and service testing capabilities, in a lightweight, rugged, battery operated tester.
Must be used in conjunction with HST-3000 or 3000C mainframe. This item is not a Typically Stocked Item, and will be ordered specially for you. Please allow for extended delivery.
- A combined tester for Copper and DSL testing
- This item is not a Typically Stocked Item, and will be ordered specially for you.
- Lower repeat rates with automated close out tests, scripting/pass-fail tests, and back office integration
- Modular hardware and software architecture is flexible and easily upgraded
- Laptop/PC integration via RS-232, USB, or wireless for easy results transfer
- Intuitive, easy-to-use GUI, lightweight, rugged and water resistant
- Ruggedness: Survives 3-ft drop to concrete on all sides
- Water-resistance: Splash proof: may be used in heavy rain
- Bluetooth short-range wireless
- Must be used in conjunction with HST-3000 or 3000C mainframe.
Must be used in conjunction with HST-3000 or 3000C mainframe.
This item is not a Typically Stocked Item, and will be ordered specially for you.
The Acterna HST-3000 is a modular handheld tester that can be built to order, to test the copper, test the DSL service and improve the process. Technicians use the HST-3000 copper base instrumentand the copper service interface module (SIM) to qualify, maintain, and troubleshoot the local loop. This same base instrument, with a second SIM that tests both ADSL and the copper, enables one technician to perform tests thatwere previously conducted by two technicians using different equipment.
For those technicians who only need to test ADSL, the instrument can be configured for ADSL functionality only. Any HST-3000 module equipped to perform ADSL service tests can also verify ISP and Internet connectivity with the Acterna Advanced IP Suite software option. With the HST-3000 minimize the time and reduce the capital expense and labor cost associated with ADSL and copper testing.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for JDSU 80-45921-02 HST3000 E1/DC SIM Module (80-45921-02)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!