Solid Signal > Installation Tools & Parts > Wire Management
Sealant for waterproof seals, includes nozzle gasket sealants low-VOCLow-solvent formulations release significantly fewer harmful vapors than standard adhesives. For rigid or flexible flanges.
- Withstands Temperatures from 70°F to 500°F (-60°C to 260°C)
- Remains Flexible and Durable
- High Temperature, Pressure Resistant
- Bonds, Seals, Caulks and Insulates
- Provides a Waterproof Seal and Remains Flexible
- Resists Oil, Transmission Fluid, Grease, Water and Antifreeze
- For Bonding and Sealing Glass, Metal, Leather, Vinyl and Rubber
- Repair Cracked Hoses
- Seal Tail Lamps, Electrical Wires, Windshields and Windows
Clear Silicone Sealant for sealing all holes made for cables. This silicone sealant is paste-like, a one component material that cures to a tough, rubbery solid when exposed to moisture in the air. It will adhere to clean metal, glass, most types of wood, RTV silicones, vulcanized silicone rubber and ceramics as well as painted and many plastic surfaces. It will not snag, slump or runoff making it excellent for overhead and sidewall joints.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Pacer Technology - Buy One Get One Free - 3oz. ProSeal Clear RTV Silicone Adhesive and Sealant (80066)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!