Improve signal strength to multiple cell phones with an indoor amplifier system for frequencies 824-894 MHz (parts 801105, 301111, 301121 and 951108 (2)).
- Significantly increase your cell phones range on send and receive
- No physical connection to cellular phone
- Allows multiple multiple phones to be used simultaneously
- FCC type accepted
- will not work with 1900 Mhz
- Antennas must be 45 feet apart (30 feet if roof is constructed of metal or concrete)
- Includes a Two-year Manufacturer Warranty from Date of Purchase
The Wilson Cellular Amplifier / Repeater has a better receiver than whats in your cellphone. Its advanced electronics are very sensitive and able to receive small signals which would go undetected by most cellphones. It also has a better transmitter with double the power of your cellphone. This allows your voice to be heard by distant cell sites, increasing coverage up to 50 miles or more.
The signal is received by the outside antenna from the cell site. It is then amplified and repeated to your phone through the inside antenna. When the phone transmits it is received by the inside antenna. It is then amplified/repeated to the cell site through the outside antenna.
Wilson increases your cell phones signal and range and helps with signal fades and dropped calls along with improving voice quality. The kit includes everything you need to use a cell phone amplifier in your car. Allows you to easily install your amplifier system for better cell signal. The system includes a Yagi outdoor directional antenna which must be pointed in the direction of the signal. The Dome indoor antenna is designed for fixed installations.
The 50 dB amplifiers must have at least 40 feet of separation between the inside and outside antennas. The 60 dB amplifiers must have at least 75 feet of separation. Separation is measured as a straight line between the two antennas because signal travels through the air in a straight line. Separation is not measured by the length of cables.
The amplifier does not need to be any specific distance from either the inside or outside antenna. You may, if necessary, connect the amplifier directly to either antenna. The separation between the antennas is critical, though.
- AC-to-DC Transformer
- Yagi Outdoor Antenna (with mounting hardware) - Manufactures May Vary
- Indoor Dome Antenna (with mounting hardware)
- 9913 Ultra Low Loss 50 Foot Coax Cable (2)
- Frequency: 824-849MHz Uplink and 869-894 MHz Downlink
- Gain: 50dB uplink max
- CDMA/rho > .912
- TIA/EIA-98-E 3.5.1 Receiver
- FlLED Indicators: Power, Oscillation and AGC
- Automatic Gain Adjusting in the event of oscillation and/or overload
- Automatic shutdown on overload
Yagi Antenna Specifications:
- Frequency Range: 806-894 MHz
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Antenna Gain: 13 dBi @ 855 MHz
- Max. Power: 50 Watts
- Radiation: Directional
- Polarization: Vertical or Horizontal
- Wavelength: 2 Wavelengths 806-894 MHz
- Ground Plane: Built in Ground Plane
- Mechanical Properties: Elements: 8
- Connecter: N-Female
- Material: Aluminum
- Length: 32.5"
- Height: 7.5"
- Mounting: Mounts on Pipe w/ .5" to 1.5" Diameter
- Manufactures May Vary
Dome Antenna Specifications:
- Frequency Range: 806-894 MHz and 1850-1990 MHz
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Antenna Gain: Unity (0 dBd, 2.5 dBI at both ends)
- Max Power: (50 Watts)
- Polarization: Vertical
- Ground Plane: Built-In Ground Plane
- Connector: N-Female
- Diameter: 8 inches
9913 Coax Cable Specifications:
- N Male Connector ends