Home > Cell Phone Accessories > Cellular Antennas > Wilson Electronics 801165
Wilson Electronics 801165 Wireless 800 MHz 65 dB Amplifier (801165)
Brand: Wilson Electronics
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Replaced With 801108
The Wilson 801165 amplifier is designed to improve cell reception on the 800 MHz frequency in large buildings e.g. office buildings and warehouses. When combined with antennas and cables to form a complete kit the Wilson Electronics 801165 Amplifier can cover areas up to 10,000 sq ft.
- Compatible with all networks operating at 800 Mhz frequency
- Does not include cable - Compatible with LMR400 Ultra Low Loss Cable Found Here
- Includes a Two-year Manufacturer Warranty from Date of Purchase
- Wireless connection requires no hardware to cell
- Supports multiple users at once
- Excellent for offices, warehouses, homes, and more
- Components included: 65 dB In-Building Wireless Cellular Smart Tech Amplifier & 859912 6V AC/DC Power Supply
- 6V Power Supply converts 120/240 V AC to 6 V DC
- Extends your cell phone battery life
- Must be installed with optional indoor and outdoor antennae
- N-Female Connections
The Wilson Cellular Amplifier / Repeater has a better receiver than whats in your cellphone. Its advanced electronics are very sensitive and able to receive small signals which would go undetected by most cellphones. It also has a better transmitter with double the power of your cellphone. This allows your voice to be heard by distant cell sites, increasing coverage up to 50 miles or more.
This Amplifier-Repeater greatly improves signal strength inside a building when using your cellular phone. It does this without a physical connection to your phone, allowing you to walk freely during a call. Because it is wireless multiple cell phones can be used simultaneously.
The signal is received by the outside antenna from the cell site. It is then amplified and repeated to your phone through the inside antenna. When the phone transmits it is received by the inside antenna. It is then amplified/repeated to the cell site through the outside antenna.
Installation: Installing the Amplifier/Repeater
Mount the Amplifier/Repeater on a wall or ceiling.
Connect the Outside Antenna to the Amplifier/Repeater side labeled Outside Antenna. Installing the Inside Antenna
Connect the Inside Antenna to the side labeled Inside Antenna on the Amplifier/Repeater.
The Inside Antenna should be centered in the weak signal area. The Inside Antenna should be at least 7 feet from the ground.
Parts Required (Not Included):
- Outdoor antenna: Magnet Mount (301103), Roof Mount "Trucker" (301101) or Yagi (301111)
- Indoor antenna: Magnet Mount (301103), Mini Magnet (301113) or Stealth (301106)
- Coax Cable may be needed for some installations
- N-Male to FME-Male Adapter (required when using 9913 Coax Cable)
|Part Number ||801105 ||801165 ||801108 ||801110 ||801365 ||804005 ||804006 ||801506 ||801606 |
|Channel || || ||A ||B || || || || || |
|Gain (Rx/Tx) ||50 dB ||65 dB ||60 dB ||60 dB ||60 dB ||50 dB ||60 dB ||60 dB ||60 dB |
|Frequency ||824-835 MHz |
|835-849 MHz |
|1850-1990 MHz ||806-824 MHz |
|880-915 MHz |
|1710-1755 MHz |
|Max Output Power ||3 watts ||2 watts ||3 watts |
|Max Downlink Power ||3 watts ||2 watts ||3 watts |
|Noise Figure ||3 dB nominal ||4 dB nominal ||3 dB nominal ||3 dB typical |
|Flatness ||+/-2.5 dB ||+/-4 dB ||+/-2.5 dB ||+/-4 dB |
|Isolation ||>90 dB ||>90 dB |
|Power Requirements ||6 V DC, 3 A max ||6 VAC, 3 A max ||6 V DC, 3 A |
|Connectors ||N-Female 50 ohms ||N-Female 50 ohms |
|Dimensions ||5.6 x 3.6 x 1.7 (inches) ||5.6 x 3.6 x 1.7 (inches) |
|Weight ||1.5 lbs ||1.5 lbs |
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Wilson Electronics 801165 Wireless 800 MHz 65 dB Amplifier (801165)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!