Home > Cell Phone Accessories > Signal Boosters > weBoost - formerly Wilson Electronics 805165
This item has been discontinued - The replacement for it is the 461104
- How it works: The outside antenna is placed in the area of best signal, collects it and sends it through a cable to the 801865 amplifier. The amplifier boosts the 4G LTE signal , and then sends the boosted signal through a cable to the inside antenna. This provides an area of improved signal that can be used by phones and data cards simultaneously.
- Tri-band amplifier
- Cover all of Verizon network - inc 4G!
- Also covers voice/3G on all networks
- Easy to install and simple to use.
- Includes a Two-year Manufacturer Warranty from Date of Purchase
Product Reference 805165 Tri-Band 3G/4G Amplifier
Product Manual Wilson 801865 product manual
Verizon 4G LTE 700MHz Band
Uplink: 776-787 MHz
Downlink: 746-757 MHz
US 800/850MHz Band
Uplink: 824-849 MHz
Downlink: 869-894 MHz
US 1900MHz Band
Uplink: 1850-1910 MHz
Downlink: 1930-1990 MHz
Gain: 70dB typical, 77dB maximum
Maximum linear output power: 25.1dBm (downlink), 29.4dBm (uplink)
50 Ohm outside and inside
Oscillation Control: 20-70dB Amplifier Automatic Gain Control (AGC)
2db gain steps
Automatic shutdown on overload
Noise Figure (down): 3.5dB Nominal
Isolation: > 90dB
Power Consumption: 6V, 1.5A - 3.0A
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Wilson 805165 Tri-Band Cellular Signal Amplifier for Verizon 4G LTE (805165)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!