Solid Signal > Cell Phone Accessories > Signal Boosters > Wilson Electronics 806215
Wilson 806215 In-Line Signal Booster (806215)
Brand: Wilson Electronics
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
The In-Line Signal Booster is designed to be be used by professional installers in larger buildings to provide an additional 17dB gain to compensate for signal loss due to a long cable run or use of taps or splitters to accommodate multiple antennas. The Inline Booster is installed between a Wilson indoor signal booster unit, like the AG Pro Installer, and that boosters inside antenna. Optimally the In-line Booster is installed after long runs of cable and/or taps and splitters to compensate for signal loss. The Inline Booster can be installed in the middle of a cable run or near the inside antenna, as needed.
- Separate adjustable gain controls
- Provides up to 17dB gain to compensate for signal loss
- Compatible with all 800 & 1900 MHz cellular networks* – 2G & 3G
- Configurable with a variety of Wilson signal boosters to fit virtually any large building installation
- FCC type accepted, Industry Canada certificated
- Maintains strong, reliable signal even after long cable runs
- Includes a Two-year Manufacturer Warranty from Date of Purchase
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Wilson 806215 In-Line Signal Booster (806215)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!