The 75ohm In-Line Signal Booster (806715) is designed to be used in conjunction with 75ohm amplifiers to offset cable and splitter/tap loss for in-building installations. It should be used on the inside antenna side of a Wilson Electronics 75ohm In-Building Signal Booster. This is NOT a standalone amplifier!
- For 800MHz Cellular and 1900MHz PCS Bands
- FCC and IC type accepted
- F-Female Connectors
- Provides up to 17dB gain to compensate for signal loss from splitters and long cable runs
- Works with a variety of Wilson signal boosters to to fit virtually any large building installation
- Frequency independent adjustable gain controls
- Includes a Two-year Manufacturer Warranty from Date of Purchase
- 859912 power supply included
Frequency 824-894MHz & 1850-1990MHz
Gain 17dB typical / 19dB max - 800MHz
Noise Figure 3.5 dB / 6 dB nominal
Power 110-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz, 8 W
RF Connections F/Female
Dimensions 5.7" x 4.2" x 1.5"
Weight 1.27 lbs