The La Crosse handheld NOAA weather radio helps you stay aware of weather events while at home or on the go. Portable size is great for camping, hiking or boating. Listen to your choice of seven different weather band channels for up-to-the-minute weather information and alerts or AM/FM radio. The radio also features an integrated LED flashlight for your convenience.
- Weather Band: Receives 7 weather band channels
- Storage Temperature: 14 °F - 122°F (-10 °C ? 50 °C)
- Dimensions: 2.87" x 5.15" x 1.29"
- Radio: AM and FM radio reception
- Battery: 3 x AA LR6 Alkaline batteries
- Light: LED flashlight at the push of a button
- Backlight: Blue changes to Red for Weather Alert
- AC power: Optional 6V AC adapter (not included)
- Lanyard: Lanyard for easy carrying (included)
- Weather Band: (7 Channels) -6dB 162.4000 - 162.5500MHz / AM 82dB 540-1700KHz / FM 10dB 87.5 -108 MHz
- Operating Temperature: 32 °F - 122°F (0 °C ? 50 °C)
The IC Chip supports weather band reception from 162.4 to 162.55 MHz.
The highly integrated IC Chip meets NOAA specification, receives all
seven NOAA specified frequencies, implements narrowband FM de-emphasis,
and supports 1050 Hz alert tone detection. In addition, the IC Chip
provides advanced features not available on conventional radios, such as
an AFC and a dynamic channel bandwidth filter. In WB mode the radio
will continually broadcasts weather radio. Fully extend telescoping