Wilson 811215 Mini-SignalBoost Wireless Dual Band 800/1900 MHz Wireless Amplifier. Includes in-car charger and phone cradle. Requires an external antenna.
- Includes in-car charger and phone cradle
- Provides voice and data improvements to all US networks except Nextel.
- Direct-connect kit designed for in-vehicle use
- Includes a Two-year Manufacturer Warranty from Date of Purchase
The 811210 Wilson SignalBoost is a
direct-connect kit designed for in-vehicle use. The kit is dual band, as so
provides voice and data improvements to all US networks except Nextel. This kit
includes the Wilson Phone Cradle, but requires an external antenna.
The 811210 SignalBoost is a
direct-connect dual band amplifier, which covers all US networks (except
Nextel) and 3G data. The amplifier is powered by an included in-car 12V
cigarette charger. For a more permanent installation, you can use the 12V
hardwire adapter. It can also be powered by the Wilson 12V AC
This is not a full repeater kit, as it requires an external
antenna to collect the signal. You can chose from the wide range of Wilson
mobile antennas, and pick the one most suited to your needs.
direct-connect antenna is the Wilson Cell Phone Cradle Plus (301146), a
versatile car cradle with a built-in antenna. Using the cradle not only extends
cellular range and provides better coverage, but it allows drivers to keep both
hands on the wheel when using their cell phones, greatly increasing safety. The
cradle can fit any cellular phone, and when the phone is docked supports any
hands-free device, including ear-buds and Bluetooth products. The cradle also
has a broadcast antenna, which rebroadcasts the boosted signal around the
vehicle, supporting many wireless users at once.
- 811210 SignalBoost Direct-Connect Amplifier
301146 Wilson Cradle Plus
- 12V DC Cigarette Lighter Adapter
- Frequency Dual Band
Type Direct Connect
- Gain (up / down) 26dB / 26dB
- Linear Output Power (up / down) +35dBm / +33dBm
figure 3.5 dB nominal
- Power Requirements 12V DC, 2A max
Dimensions (inches) 5 x 3.5 x 1.2
- Frequency detail (up/down) 824 -
849 MHz / 869 - 894 MHz and 1850 - 1910 MHz / 1930 - 1990 MHz
Type FME Male