Solid Signal > Wire & Cable > HDMI Accessories
Take advantage of the new HDBase-T technology to extend your High Speed (1080p) 3D HDMI® and IR remote control signals over a single Cat5e/Cat6 cable!
This HDMI extender can send 1080p HDMI signals with 3D support and HDCP pass-through up to 100 meters (328 ft) using a single Cat5e/Cat6 cable. It has a built-in IR extender function as well, so you can control your source devices from the remote location.
Except for the Cat5e/Cat6 cable, this kit comes with everything you need to make the connection and start using it right away!
- Supports uncompressed HDMI signals up to 1080p
- Gold-plated HDMI connectors
- FCC, CE, UL (C & US), and RoHS Compliant
- Included in the Box: 1x HDMI Sender unit, 1x HDMI Receiver unit, 1x IR Receiver unit with 48" cable, 1x IR Emitter unit with 48" cable, 2x AC Adapters with 44" cord, 2x L-shaped mounting brackets, 4x Mounting bracket screws, 1x Users manual
- Supports 340 MHz/3.4 Gbps per channel (10.2 Gbps all channel) bandwidth
- Supports 16-bit per channel (48-bit total) color depth
- Supports 3D pass-through
- Supports HDCP pass-through
- Supports uncompressed audio such as LPCM
- Supports compressed audio such as DTS Digital, Dolby Digital (including DTS-HD Master Audio™ and Dolby TrueHD™)
- Built-in IR extender function
- Uses IEEE-568B wiring standard for Cat5e/Cat6 cable
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Tech Choice HDMI Extender Using Cat5e or CAT6 Cable - Extend Upto 328ft (8122)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!