Solid Signal > Cell Phone Accessories > Amplifiers > Wilson Electronics 812201
Wilson Electronics 812201 Direct Connection Cellular/PCS GSM/TDMA Dual-Band 800/1900 MHz Amplifier (812201)
Brand: Wilson Electronics
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
For use in vehicle or home Wilson amplifier feature smart technology and reduce interference (824-894 / 1850-1990 MHz).
- Improve the signal of your cell phone
- DC Power Supply Included - AC Power Supply Sold Separately
- Greatly Reduces Disconnects, Drop Outs, and Noise
- Transfers Signal Energy Ouside
- FCC Type Accepted
- Includes a Two-year Manufacturer Warranty from Date of Purchase
- Maximum 3 watts Output Power (Cell Site Controlled)
- For GSM/TDMA Technologies Only
- Power Control Logic ensures Maximum Output Power is within Cellular Standards
- Automatic Gain Control
- Advanced Electronics Receive & Transmit Better Than Your Cell Phone and Cellular Data Card
- Provides the Lowest Signal-to-Noise Ratio of Any Direct Connect Amplifier Available
- Connects Directly to Cell Phone or Cellular Data Card with a Wilson Antenna Adapter
- Works Great on Trucks, Cars, RVs, Boats, Homes, Offices, or Almost Any Other Application
The Direct Connection amplifiers must be
physically connected to your cell phone or cellular data card with an external
antenna adapter. A Direct Connection amplifier does not produce enough gain to
drive an inside antenna and give you even a small service range.
Frequency: 824-894MHz / 1850-1990MHz
Gain (up/down): Cell Site Controlled
Linear Output Power: up to 3 watts (Cell Site Controlled)
- Typical Output (up/down): +35dBm /
- Noise Figure
(typical): 3.5dB nominal
(up/down): ±2dB / ±2dB
Consumption: 12V, 0.5-1.5A (subject to Uplink power)
- Connectors: FME-Male 50 Ohms
- Dimensions: 5.5" x 4.3"
x 1.4"? (14.0 x 10.8 x 3.5 cm)
Weight: 1.32 lbs (0.6 kg)
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Wilson Electronics 812201 Direct Connection Cellular/PCS GSM/TDMA Dual-Band 800/1900 MHz Amplifier (812201)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!