Solid Signal > Wire & Cable > HDMI Accessories
Test your HDMI® cables with the HDMI® Tester 320 before making the connections and never connect a bad cable again! Testing cables is as simple as plugging them into the tester. One end goes into the tester Master unit, while the other end connects to the Remote Terminator. Although the Remote Terminator is attached to the top of the Master unit for convenient storage, it can be easily removed if the ends of the cable cannot be brought to the same location. The tester automatically turns on and tests the cable as soon as you plug it in. The LEDs will all illuminate if the cable is good and, if it is bad, the corresponding LED will fail to light up.
- Test HDMI cables and tell if you have a bad cable
- Tester seperates into two parts for testing longer cables
- LED fail lights tell you what went wrong
- Automatically turns on when an HDMI cable is connected
- Small size for easy stoarage and carrying around
- Does not work with RedMere HDMI cables
- Do not test live circuits as it could cause damage to the tester unit or personal injury.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Tech Choice HDMI Cable Signal Tester (8131)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!