Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Wall Plates > Tech Choice 8245
This is a slider-type wall plate volume control for speaker systems with power ratings of up to 75 watts per channel and impedance ratings of 4 to 16 ohms. This slider control can be set to one of twelve positions including the minimum (off) and maximum volume settings. The wall plate mounts into a standard single-gang low-voltage wall bracket (not included) and has inputs and outputs for one pair of stereo speaker wires (4 input connections and 4 output connections). It can accept speaker wire in sizes from 14 to 16 gauge and provides a frequency response range of 35 Hz to 20 kHz (+0/-2db) at the full power rating of 75 watts per channel.
- Volume control features removable connectors that accept upto 14 gauge wire for ease of installation
- Rotary control can be set to one of twelve positions, including the minimum (off) and maximum volume settings
- Wall plate mounts into a standard single-gang, low-voltage wall bracket
- Input: 2 channels, Output: 2 channels, 4 to 16 Ohms impedance matching
- Frequency range: 35 Hz - 20 kHz
- Slide-type volume control for speaker systems
- Application/usage: Home theater
- Dimensions: 2 3/4"(D), white
- Material: ABS plastic
- RMS power: 75 W
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Tech Choice- 8245 Speaker Volume Controller RMS 75W Slide Type (White) (8245)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!