Home > Automotive & Marine > Battery Chargers > Duracell 8520307
Duracell 8520307 300EP 300 Watt Portable Emergency Backup Power Unit (8520307)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
The Duracell Powerpack 300 is a stand-alone source of portable power for AC and DC-powered electronics such as a lamp, cordless phone, cell phone, laptop, GPS, TV and more. It features 300 watts of AC power to operate and charge electronics during a power outage to keep you safe and connected. When youre in remote locations like a camp-site, beach or park, you can connect a portable cooler to the power packs DC socket, or inflate a bicycle tire and beach ball.
- Runs 120-Volt AC or 12-Volt DC Products Anywhere
- Built-In 300 Watt Inverter
- 250 PSI Air Compressor
- Includes Ultra Bright LED Flashlight
- Sealed Non-Spillable 14 Amp Hour AGM Battery
- Reverse-Polarity Detector to Safely Jump-Start Your Vehicle
- Jumper Clips Designed for Easy Storage On the Unit
- Barograph LED Indicator for Monitoring the Powerpack Battery Charge Level
Product Reviews for Duracell 8520307 300EP 300 Watt Portable Emergency Backup Power Unit (8520307)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!