Portable white metal ground plane for use with Wilson Cellular Magnetic Mount antennas.
- 3.5" diameter white metal ground plane for use with Wilson Cellular Magnetic Mount Antennas when no other ground plane is available.
- Magnetic mount antennas require a ground plane (such as the roof of a metal vehicle) to function properly.
- If no ground plane is available this ground plane may be used.
- Includes a Two-year Manufacturer Warranty from Date of Purchase
Case includes 3 batteries to power your
amplifier. Each battery provides up to 6 hours of use. Battery times are
impacted by how much power the amplifier must provide to communicate with cell
site and will be reduced by poor signal, obstructions, etc.
859917 Portable Amplifier Hard Case package
- (1) Hard case (859916)
- (1) AC battery
- (1) DC battery charger (859918)
Input cable (859929) - (1) On/Off switch (859915)
External batteries (859908)
- Shock/Impact Resistant
are easy on knuckles and wont pop open if dropped
- Waterproof tongue-and-groove
- Auto pressure release valve
adjusts to changes in air pressure
- Comfortable strong handle
Will hold amplifier and accessories
- Constructed of new HPX (tm) resin
- 2 Press & Pull latches
- Custom foam insert
- Soft-grip handle
(tm) pressure release valve
must be open when amplifier is in use (for cooling purposes).