Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Power Accessories > Deka 8G27
The Deka Dominator Gel series of batteries is designed to offer reliable, maintenance-free back-up power for renewable energy applications where frequent deep cycles are required and minimum maintenance is desirable. Applications include: Marine Applications, Remote Monitoring, Cathodic Protection, Railway Signals, Smart Grid sites and more. There is no need to check fluid levels. The Dominator's gelled construction also eliminates vibration damage, the Dominator even works under water.
- Description: 12VDC 99AH @100 Hr Rate 12.75"x 6.75"x 9.88". Offset post w horizontal hole use 5/16" bolt
- Hazmat Description: Sealed, Non-Spillable Lead Acid Battery
- Battery Terminal Type: Flag Terminal, 5-16" hole
- HAZMAT UN Number: UN2800
- HAZMAT Packing Group: N/A
- Float Voltage Per Cell: 2.25 V
- Proper Shipping Name: N/A
- Mfg. Warranty: 1 Year
- Hazmat Form Req.: U
- Battery Capacity: 99
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Deka- 12VDC Deka Solar 99 Amp Hr Battery (8G27)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!