Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Power Accessories > Deka 8G4D
The Deka Dominator Gel series of batteries is designed to offer reliable, maintenance-free back-up power for renewable energy applications where frequent deep cycles are required and minimum maintenance is desirable. Applications include: Marine Applications, Remote Monitoring, Cathodic Protection, Railway Signals, Smart Grid sites and more. There is no need to check fluid levels. The Dominator's gelled construction also eliminates vibration damage, the Dominator even works under water.
- Description: 12VDC 210AH @100 Hr Rate 20.75"x 8.50"x 10.00". L Terminals
- Proper Shipping Name: Batteries, Wet, Filled with Acid
- Battery Terminal Type: Flag Terminal, 5-16" hole
- HAZMAT UN Number: UN2794
- HAZMAT Packing Group: III
- Hazmat Description: Corrosive
- Float Voltage Per Cell: 2.25 V
- Mfg. Warranty: 1 Year
- Hazmat Form Req.: Y
- Battery Capacity: 210
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Deka- 12VDC Deka Solar 210 Amp Hr Battery (8G4D)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!