Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Power Accessories > Deka 8GU1
The Deka Dominator Gel series of batteries is designed to offer reliable, maintenance-free back-up power for renewable energy applications where frequent deep cycles are required and minimum maintenance is desirable. Applications include: Marine Applications, Remote Monitoring, Cathodic Protection, Railway Signals, Smart Grid sites and more. There is no need to check fluid levels. The Dominator's gelled construction also eliminates vibration damage, the Dominator even works under water!
- Description: 12VDC 36AH @100 Hr Rate 7.75"x5.13"x7.24". Terminals with round holes. Accepts 1/4" bolts
- Hazmat Description: Outside label must read "Non-Spillable Battery"
- Battery Terminal Type: Flag Terminal, 5-16" hole
- Float Voltage Per Cell: 2.25 V
- HAZMAT UN Number: UN2800
- HAZMAT Packing Group: N/A
- Proper Shipping Name: N/A
- Mfg. Warranty: 1 Year
- Hazmat Form Req.: U
- Battery Capacity: 36
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Deka- Deka Solar 12VDC 36 Amp Hr Battery (8GU1)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!