Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Switchers
The 6241HDxl is a high-performance switcher for 3G HD-SDI serial digital video signals. It takes any one of four 3G HD-SDI inputs, provides reclocking and equalization, and outputs the signal to one 3G HD-SDI output.
- Signal Transmission - Unmodified transmission of all signal information (including embedded information) from the inputs to the output
- Multi-Standard Operation - SDI (SMPTE 259M and SMPTE 344M), HD-SDI (SMPTE 292M) and 3G HD-SDI (SMPTE 424M)
- Compact DigiTOOLS 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter
- Kramer Equalization and re-Klocking Technology - Rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances
- Resolution 8 and 10-bit (automatic)
- Max. Data Rate - 2.97Gbps
- HDTV Compatible
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Kramer 4x1 3G HD-SDI Switcher (90-70928290)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!