Solid Signal > Wire & Cable > DVI Supplies
The 94-095000610 is a detachable optical transmitter and receiver for sending DVI signals with a resolution of up to 1920x1200 at 60Hz over LC optical cable. The 610T attaches to the transmitter side of a fiber optical cable and the 610R connects to the receiver end and are sold as a set.
- Output - 610T: 4 LC optical connectors for R, G, B & clock; 610R: DVI-D on a DVI-I connector
- Input - 610T: DVI-D on a DVI-I connector; 610R: 4 LC optical connectors for R, G, B & clock
- Cable - Multi-mode fiber optic cable with 4 simplex or 2 duplex LC fiber connectors
- Power - External power adapter (supplied) or 5V DC from source
- System Range - Up to 500m (1640ft)
- Max. Data Rate - 1.65Gbps
- HDTV Compatible
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Kramer Detachable DVI Optical Transmitter and Receiver (94-095000610)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!