Solid Signal > Cell Phone Accessories > Extension Cables
A very low-loss 50 ohm cable compatible with all the amplifiers on our site (except the SignalBoost DT). When used correctly, this cable can be used for cable runs in excessive of 100ft. The cable is light, flexible and weatherproof. This cable has N-male terminated ends (except 500ft), designed for our residential amplifiers. Coaxial cables are most commonly used in wireless repeater kits. In wireless kits cable is placed between the external antenna and amplifier, and between the amplifier and the internal antenna.
- 50 ohm Impedance
- N male Connector Type (except 500 ft)
- -4dB Loss
- Light, Flexible and Weatherproof
- This cable has N-male terminated ends (except 500 ft), designed for our residential amplifiers.
- A very low-loss 50 ohm cable compatible with all the Wilson amplifiers (except the SignalBoost DT).
- Includes a Two-year Manufacturer Warranty from Date of Purchase
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Wilson Electronics 400 Ultra Low Loss Coax Cable in Black or White
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!