Home > Data & Networking > Wireless Routers > UBiQUiTi AIRROUTER
Ubiquiti Wireless Router AP/Bridge 802.11g/n US Version (AIRROUTER)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $4599
List Price: $99.99
Introducing AirRouter, Ubiquitis first indoor commerical WiFi Router featuring powerful AirOS features. Capable of connecting over 100 meters away at 150 Mbps speeds.
- Ubiquiti Products will only be shipped to the customers billing address used when placing the order. We will not ship to third party location
- Please be advised, this is the US only version. This product will not work outside of FCC regulated areas
- Channel Shifting allows you to use private wireless channels between Ubiquiti devices
- AirMax support for compatibility with other Ubiquiti AirMax enabled devices
- Station, Station WDS, Access Point, and Access Point WDS Wireless modes
- USB port to connect an optional AirGrid M5 USB antenna
- SOHO Router, Router, and Bridge Network modes
- DD-WRT Compatibile
- System Requirements:
- Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Linux or Mac OS X
- Java Runtime Environment 1.6 (or above) for the AirView utility
- Web Browser: Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari or Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Power supply: 100-240VAC 5VDC 2A
Ubiquitis First Indoor Commercial WiFi Router
Introducing AirRouter, Ubiquitis first indoor commerical WiFi Router featuring powerful AirOS™ features. Capable of connecting over 100 meters away at 150 Mbps speeds.
AirRouter features 5 X 10/100 BASE-TX (Cat 5, RJ-45) Ethernet Ports, USB Port and integrated antenna.
Featuring Ubiquitis Powerful AirOS™ Firmware
AirRouter utilizes Ubiquitis AirOS which builds upon the market leading intuitive user-interface loaded with advanced wireless configurations and routing functionality.
The AirRouter 802.11n Wireless Router is a multi-purpose router that can act as a standard SOHO (Small Office/Home Office) router or operate in two other network modes: Bridge or Router mode. The AirRouter also offers multiple wireless modes including Station mode to extend your wireless network and Access Point mode to function as the center of your wireless network. The AirRouter offers channel shifting, a proprietary Ubiquiti feature that allows you to offset your channels from standard 802.11n channels. Your network benefits by being private and secure for your users while making it invisible to millions of unwanted subscribers. The AirRouter also supports AirMax which allows you to connect other Ubiquiti AirMax devices at higher performance rates.
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Ubiquiti Wireless Router AP/Bridge 802.11g/n US Version (AIRROUTER)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!