AWUS050NH IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n Wireless USB adapter provides users to launch IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n wireless network at 150/300 Mbps in the 2.4GHz/5.8GHz band, which is also compatible with IEEE 802.11a/b/g wireless devices at 11/54 Mbps. You can configure AWUS050NH with ad-hoc mode to connect to other 2.4GHz/5.8GHz wireless computers, or with Infrastructure mode to connect to a wireless AP or router for accessing to Internet.
AWUS050NH includes a convenient Utility for scanning available networks and saving preferred networks that users usually connect with. Security encryption can also be configured by this utility.
• Compatible with IEEE 802.11n draft 3.0, 802.11a/b/g wireless standards
• 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz frequency band, MIMO (Multiple Input Multiple Output)
• Complies with Universal Serial Bus Rev. 2.0 specifications
• High speed transfer TX data rate up to 150 Mbps
• High speed transfer RX data rate up to 300 Mbps
• Supports WPS by S/W
• Supports wireless data encryption with 64/128-bit WEP, WPA, WPA2, TKIP, AES
• Wide Range coverage
• Compliant with FCC Part 15.247 for US, ETS 300 328 for Europe
• Supports driver for Windows 2000, XP 32/64, Vista 32/64, Linux (2.4.x/2.6.x), Mac (10.4.x/10.5.x) Power PC & PC