All Channel Master antennas come with a FREE outdoor balun kit. The kit allows the antenna to be connected directly to a 75 ohm downlead.
Estimated Mileage: UHF 60+ Miles VHF 100+ Miles
Simply the best Channel Master antenna available, recommend for those looking to get the BEST reception
Rated as Deepest Fringe, because of its long range directional design
Size: 173 inch by 110 inch (L x W)
95.75 inch Turning Radius
This is a Large Directional antenna and yields a beam width of about 30 degrees.
Box size: L 84.5" H 8.5" W 8.5"
Includes hardware for mounting to a mast, and 75ohm transformer for coax connection
Weight: 15 lbs.
The Crossfire series of TV antennas offers exceptional gain across the entire bandwidth, making it the antenna of choice in those weak signal areas. Crossfire’s include VHF/FM and U/V/FM models.
- Double boom truss construction on larger CROSSFIRE keeps elements in line and prevents antenna sagging even under heavy ice loads. High-strength Truss Boom Braces reinforce the double boom and prevent structural distortion.
- Spun boom ends offer stability in high winds and prevent annoying wind whistle.
- All aluminum phasing crossover harness for years of excellent reception.
- Drop wing directors, corner reflector and folded UHF dipoles for extra UHF gain.
- Insulating spacers prevent shorting and keep all elements working in perfect unity.
- Reinforced element sleeves for added strength at greatest stress points on long elements.
- Heavy-duty rear elements for greater strength.
- Long lasting ABS insulators for support even in hurricane strength winds.